|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|This article is about unofficial content |
This article contains information about a subject that is unofficial to the Mixels franchise.
Wange Monsters is a direct bootleg of Mixels. The pieces are larger than standard LEGO bricks, along with some drastic character design changes. The series contains six figures. The characters were given descriptor names originally, but given proper names from various releases.The "iiFun" brand by Grin Studios is a copy of this same brand. Only two characters were released under this label.
- Chomper the Iron Teeth Beast (Grim Jaw in the iiFun label) - Knock-off of Gobba.
- Cyclo the Eye Beast (Scorpio in the iiFun label) - Knock-off of Kraw.
- Grunt the Smart Beast - Knock-off of Hoogi.
- Scuttle the Multi-Legged Beast - Knock-off of Tentro.
- Shooter the Helm Beast - Knock-off of Torts.
- Tortoy the Turtle Beast - Knock-off of Balk.
Mixels Elf (Creative Variety)
Mixels Elf by Lele is a direct bootleg of Mixels. The series contains eight figures, though instructions hinted other characters were bootlegged as well.
- Ares - Knock-off of Flain.
- Red Beast - Knock-off of Vulk.
- Lightning - Knock-off of Zorch.
- Flames King Combination - Knock-off of the Infernites Max.
- Locke - Knock-off of Krader.
- Knight - Knock-off of Seismo.
- Teddy - Knock-off of Shuff.
- Black Devil - Knock-off of the Cragsters Max.
Mixels by Weagle
Mixels by Weagle is a direct bootleg of Mixels. The series contains ten figures.
Mixels by Bogo
Mixels by Bogo is a direct bootleg of Mixels. The series contains nine figures.
Little Doctor Ear For: Mixels Version
Little Doctor Ear For: Mixels Version is a defunct app by Ana Maria Diverio, and a direct bootleg of Mixels.
Scary Mixels is a defunct app and a direct bootleg of Mixels. The game's home screen contains stolen artwork by DeviantArt user Katonator.
Game Mixels Kids Jigsaw
Game Mixels Kids Jigsaw is a flash game from the defunct website m5f.net. The game uses a picture of the Flain & Teslo Mix as a jigsaw puzzle.
- Main article: Bootlegs/Gallery