|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Color|| Navy blue|
|Special Features|| One eye|
|Quote||"It's about time we met our Orbiton neighbors."|
|Voice Actor||Dave Fennoy|
|Packaging||Dark blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||52|
Boogly is a very pretentious snob. Nothing impresses him, and he claims to other Mixels that he's done everything that there is to do in life. He complains all the time and is very critical. Boogly is also dim-witted.
Boogly has a bulgy, mole-like body with two bug-like, segmented appendages on both sides, and a jaw with a black underbite with four teeth pointing up, which resembles a triangle pointed upside-down. At the top of the body is a navy blue overbite with two teeth tapered on and one cycloptic eye. He has four legs which widen towards the tips, with the front two having a black skinny look with one light cyan toenail on each, and the back two having navy blue feet with two light cyan toenails on each. He also has a black toque, covering his eyelid.
He has very strong teeth and can bite through anything. He can also levitate.
Little is known about Boogly's early life. He did create the Mixel Moon caverns using his sharp teeth at some point in the story. During a time when he tried to introduce himself and his brothers to their Orbiton neighbors, it ended in a botched attack from the Orbitons, leaving the Glowkies to leave in confusion.
During a supposed attack, he tailed Rokit and Meltus, only to find himself running away back to the caves. He and Vampos ruined Globert's attempt at a dramatic introduction, and eventually invited them to join in a cave rave. He later helped perform a big musical number to tell about the dangers of the Gravity Plug.
Boogly had attended a special convention with his Glowkie brothers, fellow alien tribe the Orbitons, and new friends, the Infernites. At it, they competed in quite a few events. ("Mixels Convention Craze")
Boogly was one of almost all the Mixels that searched and fought for the Mixamajig. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Boogly guess we say hello some other time." - Boogly, Mixel Moon Madness
- His name is derived from "bug", "googly", and "boogeyman". It can also come from "oogly boogly", a familiar word for "horrible".
- He appears to be based off a mole cricket. He is the third insectoid Mixel; the first being Scorpi and the second being Wizwuz.
- He had various designs in concept art before his official release. This included different eye shapes with new eyelids, and various feeler textures and styles.
- He was rumored to be the leader of the Glowkies before the release of Mixel Moon Madness.
- He is the only member in the Glowkies not to be based on a bat.
- He is the shortest Glowkie in both his animated and LEGO forms.
- He has one eye like Vulk, Seismo, Teslo, Kraw, Glomp, Magnifo, Niksput, Flamzer, Globert, Gox, and Kramm.
- He is one of the four cycloptic Series 4 Mixels. The others are Flamzer, Niksput and Globert.
- He is the first cycloptic Mixel to not use a circular 2x2 tile for an eye. Rather, he uses a glow-in-the-dark mini-figure head.
- He is the fourth Mixel to have headwear on his eye/eyes, first being Slumbo, second being Balk, third being Mesmo and fifth being Kramm.
- His eyelid originally looked like a regular Mixel's, rather than a black toque. The toque suggests that the Mixel Moon may be cold. He is the second Mixel to have clothing on his eye, the first being Mesmo, though other Mixels use mini-figure hats and helmets to represent organic eyelids.
- He is the only member of his tribe not to have an accent.
- He is the first Mixel to have the power to fly but not have wings or jetpacks. Instead, he can flap his feelers like wings.
- As such, he is the only Mixel inhabiting the Mixel Moon without wings or a jetpack.
- His two extra appendages make him look slightly similar to the Flexers.
- The bottom of his body is black in his set, but is navy blue underneath in the cartoon.
- It was his jaws that created the Glowkies' glowing lair deep in the Mixel Moon's caves.
- He sometimes refers to himself in the third person. This shows that he may not be very smart and is dim-witted. This is further supported by the fact that when the Glowkies left their cave he went the wrong way at first.
- He is the only Mixel without any known cartoon Mixes.
- Strangely, he and Flamzer are the only Series 4 Mixels who did not appear in Mixels in SPAAAAACE!!.
- He is the only Glowkie member that does not have ears.
- Main article: Boogly/Gallery
- LEGO Club Magazine
Mixel Moon / Glowkie Caves / Gravity Plug
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix