|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)||Walking food blender|
|Special Features|| Large mouth|
|Quote||"First, you gotta be worthy! It's just one big juggling act!"|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
|No. of Pieces||68|
Berp is a walking food blender! Although this fast-talker always has somewhere else to be and something else to do, Berp will always find time to eat. Luckily for this greedy Munchos tribe member, those 4 rotating arms are great for juggling lots of food at once and slam-dunking it into his big, opening mouth!
Berp is mostly lavender in color. He has a garbage can-shaped mouth with a black top lip and eyes settled on top and crystal-like bumps in the middle. He has six teeth on the top, and two on the bottom. His body is short and squat, with a grey bottom. His legs are short with lavender feet with a single purple toe on each. He has four long purple arms with grey pincer hands. He often carries many varieties of food with him.
He can use his four arms to juggle.
Berp was one of almost all the Mixels that searched and fought for the Mixamajig. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Hors d'eouvres, finger food, munchies, canapes, a can of peas!" - Berp, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "And graham crackers!" - Berp, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Yeah, this was only meant to be a pit stop." - Berp, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
Berp's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is JUGG1EGR3B, which is JuggleGrab when decoded.
- His LEGO set includes a Nixel.
- His name is an intentional misspelling of the word "burp".
- He bears a resemblance to the game Mr. Mouth, which might have been his inspiration. He also has a resemblance to the Gobba & Tentro Mix.
- He is a waiter in Muncholand.
- He is the only known Muncho Mixel to not include the letter "A" in his name.
- He is the only Mixel to have offset eyes in his LEGO version.
- His offset eyes, along with the circular pieces used for his jaw and teeth, give him a resemblance to the Cragsters Max.
- He has six teeth in his animated model, but eight teeth in his LEGO form.
- He is the second Mixel to have more than two arms; Tentro being the first and the third being Tapsy.
- Unlike Tentro, however, Berp has actual hands.
- His set comes with cherry props. This may mean that his favorite food are cherries, or fruits.
- He enjoys juggling.
- His toes are similar to Jamzy and a member of the medical tribe.
- In the A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig opening sequence, he runs and slams into the screen, then slides down; thus breaking the fourth wall.
- Main article: Berp/Gallery
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Trick or Treat!
- Make-Your-Own Mixels: The Game!
Muncholand / Pizza / Donuts