|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig (as silhouettes)|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Monsters|
|Position|| Audience members|
|Special Features|| One-three eyes|
|Likes|| Helping the main Glowkies|
|Quote||"Don't pull the plug!"|
They are a black color that borders along the shade of navy. Some of them are cycloptic, while others have two or three eyes. They strongly resemble the Glowkies Max, only with two wings. Despite being seemingly organic, they are very Mixel-like in design. They also share a strong resemblance to Globert, due to having a similar body shape and two wings. Like Globert and Vampos, their wings can form into usable hands. Like the other Glowkies, they have off-yellow sclera that can glow in the dark. They are outlined in a blueish grey, rather than the traditional black.
They are first seen circling around the Orbitons and Infernites in an attempt to scare them. Later, when the Glowkies corner the two aforementioned tribes in their cavern, bats join them in dancing when they transform into the Glowkies Max; to prove that they are not evil and are just misunderstood.
Later, bats are seen in the audience while Globert, with the help from his tribemates, perform Don't Pull The Plug!. A few bats even join in as backup dancers.
Some Bats make background appearances as silhouettes during crowd scenes.
- They are the first Mixels that appeared not to be main characters, or be sold as LEGO sets.
- They appear to have contributed to some of the features of the second version of the Glowkies Max, as they appeared to be part of the mix.
- They often take part in the main Glowkies' performances and make up most of their audience.
- They are the only characters to have full outlines that are lighter than their bodies due to their bodies being the same black as common outlines.
- Some bats have three eyes, making them the first Mixels to have three eyes yet one personality.
- They were the first introduced background Mixels.
- Non-bat background Glowkies also exist, as seen in Every Knight Has Its Day.
- Their color scheme is darker than the standard Glowkies.
Behind the Scenes
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, the Bats' voices are unknown.
- Main article: Bats/Gallery
Sources and References