|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
Introduced in Mixel Moon Madness
Introduced in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
Most of the background characters show up during the scene of which everyone meets up at the Mixamajig Threshold and they begin to question who the chosen one is.
The lower body of a single background Wiztastic, dubbed Mr. Ius, shows up in the Mixamajig Threshold scene. His model is somewhat recycled from the first Mondo Mix, only colored purple and with a small square replacing the slime cannon.
When the Swamplands are introduced, two background Glorp Corp Mixels appear.
A couple of background Munchos first appear having a picnic when Muncholand is introduced. Soon after, many more background Munchos show up at a party. Later on, the same Muncho Mixels are depicted in the corners of the congregation scene.
A group of background Mixels from an unknown tribe appear in the top left corner of the congregation scene.
Introduced in Every Knight Has Its Day
Both known staff are Spikels.
Introduced in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
The Advertisement Mixel is a Mixel from an unknown tribe, due to only being shown in black and white. He is featured in an advertisement for the I-Cubit.
Five uniquely-designed Mixies were meant to be building challenge focuses on the LEGO website. However, only two were released.
- These characters are the first minor characters to be completely uniquely designed.
- However, some background characters share designs with each other, with the only difference being color swaps for their respective tribes. Most of these characters are for very small roles.
- The Munchos have the most seen background Mixels
- The Frosticons, however, has the most number of background Mixels,19
- The Weldos, Medix, and Nindjas are the only currently released tribes to have no seen background Mixels.
- The majority of these characters are children or based on jobs that normally wouldn't have main characters filling them.
- The Wonderful World of Mixels had various pictures hanging up with images of background characters that did not make the final cut.