- The word "schnixel" may be a curse in the Mixel language. Alternatively, it might just be a euphemism for cursing used by Mixels.
- However, the Japanese translation of the phrase is "Mikuso" (pronouced "mix-kuso"), a combination of "mixel" and "kuso", a Japanese catch-all curse word.
- The only other time this line has been said was at the end of the video "Mix to the Max", in which it can be heard at the end when "LEGO.COM/MIXELS" is written across the screen.
- It can be considered Flain's catchphrase.
- In the UK dub of Mixels, this line is replaced with Flain screaming.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.