Flain saying the phrase.
|Appearances|| Nixels |
Mixel Moon Madness
A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- The word "schnixel" may be a curse in the Mixel language. Alternatively, it might just be a euphemism for cursing used by Mixels.
- The Japanese translation of the phrase is "ミクソ" (pronounced "mix-kuso" and romanized as "mikuso"), a combination of "mix" and "kuso", a Japanese catch-all curse word.
- The line was also said at the end of the video "Mix to the Max", in which it can be heard at the end when "LEGO.COM/MIXELS" is written across the screen.
- In the UK and Polish dub of "Nixels", this line is replaced with Flain screaming.
- Considering that two Infernites said it, it may be a habit between members of said tribe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.