I'm soon going to add some articles on some background characters, if any of you don't mind.
What's on your mind?
Think About it Try to listen CAREFULLY At one of the nixels in "Another mixel" Right at the very beginning. You won't be dissapointed SOLVED!!
I will cheek your answers☑️
This thread relates to the discussion of news, relevations, plot and anything else regarding Ninth Wave, the second episode in Mixels season three that will air in Fall 2016 on Cartoon Network.
(note: I used the EKHID Offical Discussion as a refrence point, so that's why it looks the same)
Copied from JaxInvasion's blog (did i put it in the right forum?)
Anyone notice how Forx is in the bag but doesn't make a debut til the end
So I think many of you will agree that our image galleries, while fun to scroll through, are the worst part of this wiki. They are messy, disorganized, and there are either too many or too little, uncropped or even unrelated images. Well, this new project is going to help fix those problems once and for all.
Presenting Operation: Gallery.
How does it work, you ask?
As you know, there are five types of galleries on the Mixels Wiki: character, episode, object, location and miscellaneous.
Starting now, we will be holding signups right in this thread for five users each to dedicate themselves to the cleanup and improvement of each type of gallery. That's 25 people in this project, and if you sign up, we expect you to do your part.
- The best part is, if the workload is too big for you, you can take a break or COMPLETELY opt out of this project at anytime. You'll have four other substitutes in your category to do the rest of the work for you, after all. Don't take this as an excuse to not work. You know very well that the wiki needs this done. At the same time, if you have a legit excuse, let me know.
- This thread will work as a way to keep tabs on what everyone is doing; basically to keep up to date and have everything less confusing. It will also prevent others, in the project or not, from accidentally messing with an individual gallery article that someone else is in the middle of working on.
- Keep in mind that being signed up for a type of gallery doesn't mean you can't assist in another; in fact, we encourage that! It's just the major dedication to whatever category you sign up for that comes into play.
- Also keep in mind that a lot of galleries play off of each other. For example, episode gallery images need to be in character galleries too, and vice versa. This is where you all can work together!
You know what to do. Five categories, five spots each; just leave a comment below with which area you want to help with, then once I add you it means you can get going with your mass edits and update posts down below. Let's begin!
Character galleries (FULL)
Episode galleries (FULL)
Everything else; includes Mix, Max and Murp galleries.
We know the Munchos are Mixels... But there's a different brand before this tribe was even introduced:
Chips. Not only The Munchos were made up by the Lego Group. But it was named after one of Lay's Chip Brands.I mean Look at this Commercial; It shows a toatal rip off of Cookie Monster.
I was checking and I saw (top-right corner) something that says "Man on Film". After that, they show Camillot in a classroom. Could this mean we could get a glimpse at a Mixels "school movie" in the new special/episode? :D
The winner is Sprinkles257! Congratulations!!
nb4 u say I can't do this just know that I got approval from ZootyCutie
Anyways, we're in need of a replacement chat moderator, but instead of randomly picking a user, we're letting YOU, the community, decide!
Requirements for Chat Moderator Nomination
- User must be at least a month old
- HEY YOU! YES, I'M LOOKING AT YOU! DON'T NOMINATE YOURSELF!
- The user you're nominating MUST be active on chat
- Do NOT force users to vote/nominate you
- The user must be helpful, friendly, and mature
- User must have at least ONE mainspace edit.
- You can only change your vote ONCE.
- Have a detailed and good reason as to why they should be promoted
- This goes for when voting, too.
Failure to follow these rules when nominating will get your nomination disqualified.
Your account must have 10 mainspace edits and/or must be a month old. Otherwise your vote/nomination will be disqualified.
Vote ends TONIGHT! There'll also be a CHAT PARTY to celebrate everyone who was nominated! Be sure to come!
Nominated by Graham02
Nominated by MlNlCUPCAKE though user switched vote
- Agentpman1 (asked for vote to be changed)
- Meester Feesh
- Green Ninja
Nominated by JoshuaTheKid24
Reason: Well, he is a month old on this Wiki, he's made tons of edits (heck, even more than me despite me being here for more than a year XD), he basically fills out all the requirements for the job, and he's a fun guy! Overall, he seems to me to be the guy for your new chat mod.
Plus, I've seen his actions on the chat. I said he's a fun guy, seems mature when needed, and he's quite helpful for when people feel down or when drama can sometimes start. I think he's your guy. Also, this all I have for my nomination for him. :P
Nominated by TheMeltusMixel554
Nominated by Abraham08]
Nominated by Graham02
Nominated by Tiketz Simulator 2016
Reason: I mostly think Turg101 should be chat moderator is because he's generally a friendly and nice guy overall. He also found Magnifo's age so he could be NIXED for a while, but I don't think that the community took that as a "good deed". But still
nominated by Snoof The Frosticon Mixel
As most of you know -- chat's going down all around Wikia for some reason. Also avatar issues.
It seems that, since I created this wiki earlier today (and am currently working on it), the Yo-kai Wiki chat is working just fine. So, if any of you want to chat on a backup chat, but want one on the Wikia engine, you can go here.
Otherwise, we can create a Chatzy chat.
You guys probably know about the war between me and Coins about a video, and CMR will ban me if I don't delete it, it's all a video and I do not want anyone to have a major fuss over a video. But look where the fuss is heading. The only rule is to state why you chose the answer Yes or No.
Should Toa be demoted from bureaucrat? I will hold a vote here and if the Support option wins, we will contact Wikia on it.
Simply reply "Yes" or "No", and make it bold like Yes or No, so that any comments after it - if any - are separate.
To make text bold, simply put three apostrophes (' ' ' without spaces) on both sides of the text you want bold. For example: '''Hi.''' = Hi. Don't worry, if you have any trouble, I'll edit your comment for you and fix it. I won't change your vote though.
Users must be on this wiki for at least one month or have 10 edits to vote.
The vote has closed.
- YES: 32 votes
- No: 7 votes
So, me and JTK24 were taking with LOOONG words last night and a little today, and I got this idea...
AN "EXAGGERATED WORD CREW!"
That's right! And with anyone who knows the definition of large words may join! Have fun out there, word recruits! :P